Industrial Unit Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Industrial Unit Graphics

"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not."
    - George Bernard Shaw

Please share all your late gunpowder/industrial/Victorian/WWI units in this thread.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

A bunch of Imperialism units I redrew from an isometric perspective.
    Attached Files
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I wasn't sure whether the next unitset would be classified as fantasy or industrial, in the end I decided to post it here but if there is agreement that it should be posted in the fantasy section then I will gladly remove it. In any event, it is the unitset for a small project that never got off the ground, a scenario based on Harry Turtledove's "Guns of the South" featuring two uniform designs for the AK-47 armed Confederate infantry and cavalry along with everybody's favorite time travelling Afrikaners..... the Rivington Men armed with they're Uzi Machine gun's.

These units should work fine in both MGE and ToT format.
      Attached Files

Comment

These next three humble units of mine are from the same never released Guns of the South scenario. They feature a Confederate Blockade Runner, a generic mid nineteenth century Frigate to be used by all playable civ's and the first submersible that sank an enemy ship in combat, the CSS Hunley.

Had I completed the scenario there would have been British and American ironclads featured as well to represent the war on the Great Lakes between the US and Britain as well as an American Blockade Runner which would have been used to sneak supplies through the fierce blockade enforced by the Royal Navy, but alas the scenario never reached that stage of completion.
        Attached Files

Comment

These three are Mexican army units from the American Civil War period. They too were to be featured in the never completed "Guns of the South" scenario.
          Attached Files

Comment

While we're on the theme of Mexican industrial era units, there are from the same above mentioned yet never completed project. In this case the featured units are irregular militia and light cavalry.
            Attached Files

Comment

I think they'll have a place here no matter what thread they're in.

Comment

I believe those are the last MGE pallet units I ever produced. Odds are from now on all the units I post here will be in the ToT format. I'm curious, just how many unit makers in this forum plan on posting exclusively in ToT format from now on?

Comment

two rather horrid looking french dreadnougts, the normandie and lyon classes,
                  info
                  Due to the shortage of manpower in WW1, none of the Normandies were completed in time, and all except Bearn were scrapped. Bearn became the first French aircraft carrier, but was too slow to be successful.

The Lyons were intended to be enlarged Normandies, but WW1 halted their laying down, and postwar economies, combined with the French navy receiving enemy warships, meant the cancellation of the project.

armamanets
                  normandie:
                  12 x 13.4"/45 Mod 12 guns in quad turrets
                  22 x 5.5"/55 Mod 10 guns in single casemates
                  6 x 47mm guns in single mountings
                  6 x 17.7" submerged torpedo tubes

lyon:
                  16 x 13.4"/45 Mod 12M guns in quad turrets
                  24 x 5.5"/55 Mod 10 guns in single casemates
                  6 x 47mm guns in single mountings
                  6 x 17.7" submerged torpedo tubes
                  Attached Files
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarsstock
                    I believe those are the last MGE pallet units I ever produced. Odds are from now on all the units I post here will be in the ToT format. I'm curious, just how many unit makers in this forum plan on posting exclusively in ToT format from now on?
                    Well, I've been one for a few years now.
                    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

2 German Late ww1 Battlecruisers
                      Mackensen and Schlachtkreuzer Yorck Classes,
                      neither of them were completed
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Broken_Erika; April 28, 2005, 16:01.
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

a hoarde of industrial
                        Attached Files

Comment

very nice ships

Comment

Top rate. Very good
                            "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
                            -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
                            "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
                            "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

more, HMS Orion, HMS Collingwood, SMS Stuttgart, SMS Grosser-kurfurst, and a rather shoddy looking SMS Kaiser, i just couldn't get that turret to look right,
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X