Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello :D

Hi, its been a while
    I am in need of a map of a map of anatolia and cappadocia, with medieval cities, with their greco-roman names. Perhaps Heresson could post a pic of his scen fading lights (i cannot run it due to the xp...)

Here is a pic of what im doing, witht he map i have made (if you have a week heart and hate civ3 look away now!)

nevermind. goodbye

Comment

I can't see it

Come back to civ2...
      come back to civ2
      Come back to civ2...

Oh, yes, and thanks for credit to Fading Lights, but the city placement isn't always perfect there.
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

come back to civ2...

Originally posted by Heresson
        I can't see it
        Come back to civ2...
        come back to civ2
        Come back to civ2...
        I subscribe this 'tantra'... come back to civ2
        "Dilexi iustitiam, odivi iniquitatem, propterea morior in exilio" [PAPA GREGORIUS VII +1085] - ("He amado la justicia, he odiado la iniquidad, por eso muero en exilio") - ("I loved justice, I hated unfairness, that's why I die in exile") - (J'ai aimé la justice, j'ai détesté l'iniquité, c'est pourquoi je meurs en exil") - ("Ich liebte Gerechtigkeit und hasste Ungerechtigkeit, deshalb sterbe ich im Exil")

Comment

Hm, well perhaps i will retry installing civ2 in my pc, but i doubt that it will work :|

but here is a link to the map/scen i am working on: http://forums.civfanatics.com/attach...id=84581&stc=1

ps: You should BURN Gagliaudo: he is taking part in the creation of a lot of ancient greek-themed civ3 scens!

Comment

I'm another heretic . I recently bought Conquests, having not played CivIII in years.

Civ III is now quite a good game.

There, I said it

Are you working on your Civ III Ancient Greece mod still Varwnos?
            http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

Hi Fairline

I was working on a mod about the peloponnesian war, but it was doomed to never be finished, it had 31 civs and in civ3 it is impossible to do everything alone (although i did have help on that project). I made a civ3 byzantine series, you could have a look at it here and tell me what you think
              Another set, this time hopefully a good one :) from behind the crossed axes of two varangian guards, Kyriakos

ps: i will not post any more civ3 stuff!

Comment

[SIZE=1] ps: You should BURN Gagliaudo: he is taking part in the creation of a lot of ancient greek-themed civ3 scens!
                Damned Gagliaudo, we'll "terminate" him
                he's quite everywhere, as like as that other awful greek, Kiriakos, who consider himself quite a god...

atm in effect Gagliaudo is trying to give any possible help to (even civ3's) creators (cause his own projects are stopped, for now... ) and to make other civers persuaded to work on 'frozen' projects...
                so, join his next movie "Gagliaudo Jones and the Lost Projects' Predators" ...
                "Dilexi iustitiam, odivi iniquitatem, propterea morior in exilio" [PAPA GREGORIUS VII +1085] - ("He amado la justicia, he odiado la iniquidad, por eso muero en exilio") - ("I loved justice, I hated unfairness, that's why I die in exile") - (J'ai aimé la justice, j'ai détesté l'iniquité, c'est pourquoi je meurs en exil") - ("Ich liebte Gerechtigkeit und hasste Ungerechtigkeit, deshalb sterbe ich im Exil")

Comment

Working...
                X