Moved old homepage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved old homepage

Just though I'd drop in and let you guys know I've moved my homepage from tripod to my own hosting.

Also I'm looking forward to Civ4.

It looks good, DV. But what happened to that great SW Imperial music? I used to click on your site once and a while just to listen to it.
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Thanks for the visit Darth.
      I updated my website domain today. Gone are the days of popups, bandwidth restrictions, etc. Expect major site changes/additions in the coming weeks. Enjoy!

@Patine: check out his Kyokujitsu Scenario
      El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Re: Moved old homepage

Originally posted by DarthVeda
        Just though I'd drop in and let you guys know I've moved my homepage from tripod to my own hosting.

Also I'm looking forward to Civ4.
        Do you mind if i played with gangwars, basicly a graphics update? i have some units that would feel right at home in that scenario,
        (hides under her desk)
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Good to see you're still around DV!

I know this is hardly appropriate to ask for someone just back, I probably should wait until you find your feet again but... how's the work on your Korean War scenario going? I am so looking forward to this, as I still play Herbstnebel from time to time (still only managed to acheive a marginal victory though).
          STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

I've hung up my civ2 gloves. You guys are of course welcome to use/update my scenarios just let me know about it.

Comment

Great looking web-pages, DV...

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
              http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

You will all be relieved to know that I updated the Scenario League link two days ago.
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                  You will all be relieved to know that I updated the Scenario League link two days ago.
                  At last, I'll be able to sleep soundly.
                  'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                  - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Working...
                  X