Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone can please make a Units file from these images, they're from the Legacy of Kain Series. The first image is of Kain the way he looks now. I would do it myself but i'm terrible at this sort of thing. If you would like to learn more of the LOK series visit: www.nosgoth.net:)
    Last edited by Civfan1227; February 7, 2005, 02:56.

Here's a pic of Kains war banner, it could be used as a flag.

Comment

Here's the last pic of the day, this is of a younger Kain.

Comment

Re: Please help

Originally posted by Civfan1227
        Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone can please make a Units file from these images, they're from the Legacy of Kain Series.
        Two methods:[list=1][*]Follow the steps outlined in The Graphics Workshop. You'd be surprised at how well you can do with Paintshop Pro and this guide. [*]Beg a talented artist. Offer her/him double the going rate.[/list=1]

Psst, post smaller pictures.
        El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Thanks for the reply Boco, I'll check out the graphics workshop.

Comment

they almost look like something that curtsibling would do,
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Legacy of Kain mod

I've been reviewing the tutorials and I've already gotten a grasp of creating units and decided I'm gonna try and make the LOK mod, I've got the story already penned out; it's gonna be set after Blood Omen 2 and before Soul Reaver 1 during the rise of Kain's empire, just after Kain raised his 7 Leutinents. If anyone is familier with the story I need pics of the Pillars.

Comment

If I could be of any help, just give me a ring, won´t you?

Oh, and please make it in TOT

Comment

Hey!

I have a mod that bring's the vamp guy's sword in Morrowind! - I always wondered what game it had been based on!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                  http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm grateful for your support and open to your suggestions, I am currently finishing up the older kain unit(the one with the green skin); so hopefully by tonight i'll post it. oh and curtsibling that sword he holds is called the Soul Reaver it's extremely powerful it will eat your victims soul.

Kain
                    I am the last Pillar. The only survivor of the Circle of Nine. At my whim the world will be healed or damned. At my whim.

Last edited by Civfan1227; February 8, 2005, 17:05.

Comment

This is what I have so far I'm still working on it as we speak I still need to remove the background, I don't have Photo Shop I'm using Oriens enhancer, this is Lt. Raziel
                      Last edited by Civfan1227; February 9, 2005, 00:51.

Comment

Ok, here is my Lt. Raziel, I know it's rough but it's a start, also can someone tell me what ar the unit sizes, and how to get them at the exact size.

Comment

Here is another unit, this time of a Sarafan Priest. I'm still having problems with the resizing, and making the background transparent, I use Oriens Enhancer v3.0

THE SARAFAN (THE ANGELS OF LIGHT)
                          The Sarafan were a fanatical order of vampire hunters, originally founded by the human Circle of Nine, and led by Malek. The Circle had become concerned about the growing vampire population in Nosgoth, so they created and trained the Sarafan to eliminate the 'undead scourge'. Members of the Sarafan brotherhood were generally referred to as 'Sorcerer-Priests' or 'Warrior-Priests', and they pursued their prey with righteous zeal. They were loyal to the Circle, organised and ruthless.

Comment

Sarafan came out off-the hook. Good luck on your scenario.
                            Ants. An MGE scenario
                            http://apolyton.net/upload/view.php?file=57835_ant.zip

Comment

Working...
                            X