Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cdg gone weird

Just Wondering,
    Do you have a Cdg account, try to get in and see what happens they rebuilt their site and ate my account, so i can't get into it.
    anyone else have this problem?
    Spamming is welcome on this thread
    Can't wait 'till they get their act together, so i can browse through every civ2 forum for misc thingies and stuffs
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Re: Cdg gone weird

Originally posted by Broken_Erika

Spamming is welcome on this thread
    Seems like you've taken care of that already...

Can't wait 'till they get their act together, so i can browse through every civ2 forum for misc thingies and stuffs
    You've come to the right place... fulfill some broken dreams by joining one of the teams here...

Comment

What is Cdg?
      (in France some people use it for shorthand writing of Charles de Gaulle, but I guess you mean something else ).
      Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

Originally posted by La Fayette
        What is Cdg?
        (in France some people use it for shorthand writing of Charles de Gaulle, but I guess you mean something else ).
        cdg is another place devoted to civ2 modding, they have many graphics threads and fairline even has his own graphics thread there. Mainly i use Cdg, Apolyton( obviously or i wouldn't be writing this ) and civfanatics to get everything i need for civ2, and have access to much more graphics and resources than if i only used apolyton, 3 sites are better than 1, plus i can have a custom avatar by default
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

back to normal,

Comment

Working...
          X