PSP 8.1 for 20 of your finest English pounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSP 8.1 for 20 of your finest English pounds

Here's one for the Brits amongst you: Game is now selling Paint Shop Pro version 8.1 for 20 Quid as it has been replaced by v. 9 at full price (£80?). I just upgraded from PSP 7 and it's worth it.

No more excuses to carry on with MS Paint for you budding artists out there
    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

PSP 8 is definately a good buy at this price. It will save you a lot of grief down the road.

Comment

Darn, that's a good offer! And I just bought PSP9 online from JASC directly for about €90.
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

I have Photoshop Elements 2, what will PSP give me that is so much better (bearing in mind I am not much of an artist anyway)
        Calling all Designers, the SL CivGroup is open for business!

Comment

Re: PSP 8.1 for 20 of your finest English pounds

Originally posted by fairline
          No more excuses to carry on with MS Paint for you budding artists out there
          Bah - with the current exchange rate, my annual salary works out at about £20
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

i have no money, my salary is paid in coffee
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I've had psp 8 for quite a while now! Psp 9 is out, eh?
              Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Working...
              X