yeah, you should finish that one, it looks great!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Should VJ finish his European map?
Collapse
X
-
Been a while...
I actually found time to finish it after a few weeks, but I didn't have Internet access atm (was changing ISPs) and by the time I got it to work, I had completely forgotten this thread. Someone should've bothered me with a PM, I guess. Very sorry about the delay, I hope nobody has made a similar map in the meantime.
RAR-file of the map, 10 kB:Attached FilesLast edited by RGBVideo; August 22, 2005, 00:30.
Comment
-
Screenshots, zip-file in this post
Screenshot 1, main map:

Other shots are a bit too wide for this board, so I'll just link them...
Screenshot 2, zoomed out terrain (1252x357 at 73 kb) :
Host your images online with an easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.
Screenshot 3, EU25 area terrain (1259x858 at 353 kb) :
Host your images online with an easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.
Zip-file of the map, 12kb:Attached FilesLast edited by RGBVideo; August 22, 2005, 00:31.
Comment
Comment