No announcement yet.

Succession Games - Interest & Sugestion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stu - This truly excellent idea was yours. Are you planning to follow up? It sounds like we just need a starting position and a few rules.

In a tutorial / succession / best ball game, do we all need to use the same version of civ2 (2.42 or MGE)? If there are enough of each type, we could have a 2.42 team and an MGE team.

Comment

OK - I got tired of waiting and posted a game save + rules in a separate thread. I just bought 2.42, so I used that (and accidentally left re-starts on - sorry).
      An ELG sxn game is fine, but somebody else will have to start it.

I've never played a sxn game, so I'll accept advice on the rules. I gave the AI's some advantages by going into scenario mode. So, I doubt the 2/3 tech rule will be in effect, but I didn't change any units, terrain, events, etc.

Comment

Which thread?
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by skrobism
          Which thread?
          Same forum as this one ("Civ2 - General/Help"). The thread is called "Caesar Sxn Game".

Comment

Working...
          X