After more play . . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After more play . . . . . .

I've found some things that are curious, so I'll point them up here. Some may be problems, some may not.

1.) Ammunition plants are Hydro plants. Were you aware that cities that do not have either a river or mountain square adjacent won't be able to build them? You can correct this with CivCity, though it'll take a little while to convert every city to "can build hydro."

2.) You might consider taking away Malta's coastal status with CivCity. As things are, it'll grow to absurd population levels very rapidly.

3.) If there is no pollution in the scenario, why build a Forces Mail Service?

4.) Stock exchanges; An actual stock exchange isn't something that can be built during a war. Consider naming this improvement something else.

5.) The Ballistics Centre wonder. Is it already built somewhere? The Wonder list in the scenario doesn't show that it is, and yet I can't build it, even though I have the correct tech.

6.) Mass War Production versus Ammunition Plant. Once again, if there's no pollution, having both of these in the scenario seems redundant. Is there another reason for doing so?

7.) The London City wonder. Is it supposed to be obsolete and non-functional at the beginning of the game?

8.) The Krupp wonder is also obsolete at the outset. Is this correct?

9.) Why do the mines move? (lol) Is there some other way you can represent mines, minelaying, and minesweeping?

Possibly more questions later.
    Lost in America.
    "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
    "or a very good liar." --Stefu
    "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Did someone hit the new thread button instead of the reply button?
    STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Ooops!

Um, could a friendlly mod please put this at the end of "War to end all wars" thread?

Lost in America.
      "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
      "or a very good liar." --Stefu
      "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Working...
      X