Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm off tomorrow. I'm meeting a few friends for drinks after work, but will be around later.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I will hopefully be home at the normal time... Unlike you, we don't celebrate that heathen holiday
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• We're so PC now that they refuse to call it "Good Friday", so they're officially calling the day off, "Spring Festival".

Next year I expect them to change our Christmas Day off to "Winter Festival"
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I might be able to get out of here early... I'll let you know, since I'm sure you can be available "anytime" with your wife out of town

JR is out of town, and Demonbinder won't be making it, so maybe we can get off to a real early start
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Yeah, let me know.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I've scheduled a "half day" today... so unless a client problem comes up, I'll be out of here at noon!
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I'll probably jsut be napping so call me at home
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• or you could stop by on the way home
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• i came down with a bug yesterday and will be going to sleep early tonite. hopefully i'll be better by next friday

Comment

Working...
                    X