Spanish Civil War - Update -> version 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish Civil War - Update -> version 4.0

I am working in a new set of graphics, replacing some units, and I might add a winter set of files as well (but they won't do much difference).

I have been working on cities and terrains right now. Please let me know what do you think of this. It's not finished yet, but anyway looks too blurred to my eyes. I still have to work on those suburbs.

Take a look at the new airfield.

Many thanks to Saarstock for letting me tweak his cities, and to jim panse for a few terrain units I'm using now Also many thanks to Smiley and Curtsibling for the original city graphic.
    Attached Files

Looks good. Nice new cities graphic and the airfield is a change. Nice minefield too.
    Lost in America.
    "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
    "or a very good liar." --Stefu
    "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Very, very nice!

PS
      Don't forget to update your sigline to this Spanish Civil War 4.0 thread!
      http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
      http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Looking forward to it!
        Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Looks very nice Pablo - I'm looking forward to it as well. As for the airfield, they literally were fields in the 30's and '40's so this graphic fits the bill nicely.
          http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

Thank you gentlemen, I feel honored

I still have to work in those suburbs...they look too blurred and seem to be only rubble . I have always trouble with the RR directions to make them look good. Any advice?

I also have received some feedback regarding the city styles. Do houses look too small? I loved Saarstock's cities and I decided to use them, but looks like they don't fit much...what do you think?
            Attached Files

Comment

That has to be one of the most natural looking city graphics yet.

Nice work!

Comment

This is Saarstock's work, not mine. And the big city style is from Smiley and Curtsibling Once I tweak the final release of the cities, I'll add the authors initials. I'm just copying, pasting and recolouring, nothing special

Comment

First off Pablo, awsome job modifying my city graphics, but as I said earlier in heindsight I think those smaller houses were made just a little too small, where as the larger buildings you created are just perfect!!

If you want I could share with you some of the Spanish Nationalist and Republican era flags I made for Patine with you.

Comment

Feel free to show me those flags, Chris (but if I replace those 2, I'll have to replace them all to fitin the new style)

Comment

Here are those flags I just mentioned along with their shields in both the tradional shape and the new square shape that I'm pushing. The Italian flag is that of Italian Vollunteers fighting in Spain.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I love the new texture Can you provide me with the rest of the flags in the same style, please? (france, portugal...etc)

Comment

Okay Pablo, here be those flags you requested.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Forgot to give you the anarchist flag from that era that you used as the neutral flag.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you!! Only the Portuguese and the British flag left

Comment

Working...
                              X