Narvik Campaign Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narvik Campaign Map

A long time ago I started making a ww2 scenario about the Battle for Narvik. I had a hard time finding sources for the project so it went on the shelf. The Norwegian Campagin was made instead.

I have here a map of the Narvik area, that I made for the project, that anyone may use if they're interested in making such a scen. It's pretty detailed, so it would be a great map to use.
    Attached Files
    Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Scethed map of the area. My map looks like this only with detailed terrain and such
    Attached Files

Comment

Ok, I'll stop the fuzz now, but here's a preview:
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice work!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
        http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks!

I don't have any expectations for it, I just thought it was a shame to let it collect dust on my hard drive.

Comment

I think its kinda hard to make the scenario as the german destroyers were sunk because they had no fuel and were sitting ducks. I think at the time there was also a torpedo crisis in that 50% of torpedoes didn't detonante because of problems with internal depth-keeping equipment and the firing pistol. The problem with the G7e was only fixed AFTER the norwegian campaign so any accurate scenario would doom the German flotilla.
            This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

Well, Koby, maybe that's why he didn't proceed with the scenario.

Hey Eivind, your maps are spectacular. Huge, yet amazingly accurate. ( /flattery)

I have some ideas if you'd like to take on a map-making project or two.

Lost in America.
              "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
              "or a very good liar." --Stefu
              "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Why, thank you, sir! If you have a good source map, I may take a look at it, and see if it fits into my schedule

Comment

Working...
                X