How to search the forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to search the forums?

I cannot get the forum search box to work. I type in a topic, such as "conquest", and choose the forum or apolyton option, and then search. It complains that I did not specify a thread. How do you do that?

While I'm thinking of it, does anyone know of a good strategy guide in the forums/Library about early conquest?

Not sure if this will help or not, but I did the exact same search you describe and it came back with 1467 threads with "conquests" in them.

Here is the link to my search results page (though I am not sure it works as a link) CONQUESTS SEARCH .

Perhaps the search feature was down when you tried, if the link doesn't work, maybe try again?

Good Luck

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Sparrowhawk,

I tried again and got the same error message. Maybe it has something to do with my browser (aol)??

Your link does work. Most of the threads there were about Civ3, so I'll try to refine the search, maybe with Google. Thanks !

Comment

I have given up on using Apolyton's search engine.

I now use Web Crawler. It seems to be able to dig out anything that I want from all forums and archives without any hassles about threads etc.
        Excerpts from the Manual of the Civilization Fanatic :

Money can buy happiness, just raise the luxury rate to 50%.
        Money is not the root of all evil, it is the root of great empires.

Comment

Working...
        X