war of spanish succession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• war of spanish succession

i am starting a scenario on the war of spanish succession, i have a map already and units, those of gareth birch and his early 18th centruy units, but i could use more and i could also use clarification on what some of his units are.
    any advice on how the world should be divided up also?
    should the dutch and the english be one combined nation?
    any help would be great
    Attached Files

somebody please help me!

if anyone has good arty units or settler units that would also be great

Comment

rikki84,
      I am not trying to discourage you but Patient English is working on the same scenario right now. He has been for quite some time.
      I dont know if you will get much feedback dude.
      Good luck
      You have made peace with the evil Wheredehekowi tribe-we demand you tell us if they are a tribe that is playing this scenario.
      We also agree not to crush you, if you teach us the tech of warp drive and mental telepathy and give 10 trinkets

Comment

Re: war of spanish succession

Originally posted by rikki84
        i am starting a scenario on the war of spanish succession, i have a map already and units, those of gareth birch and his early 18th centruy units, but i could use more and i could also use clarification on what some of his units are.
        Er, that's me. What do you need clarifying?
        http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

what exactly those units are, they are great looking but what exactly are the units that of the russian, swedes, danes, and saxons, and poles, like which one are the strelets and which ones are the grenadiers, they are great units though
          do you have anymore turkish units, or arty one either?

Comment

Swedes, danes, russians etc. etc. is for the Great Nordic War 1700-1721.
            "Peace cannot be kept by force.
            It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

OK, here's a description of them:

1st row: French infantry and grenadier, Kings Household Guard and Swiss Hundred's Guard, Musketeer of the Guard, Cuirassier and dragoon.
              2nd row: Bavarian infantry, grenadier, Kurassier and dragoon, Bourbon Spanish guard infantry, grenadier, Bodyguard and dragoon
              3rd row: Imperial (Austrian) infantry, grenadier, Kurassier and dragoon, English infantry, grenadier of a Guard Regiment, Marine, Life Guard and dragoon
              4th row: Dutch infantry, grenadier, cavalry and dragoon, Brandenburg-Prussia Guard infantry and grenadier and cavalry
              5th row: Saxon infantry, grenadier, Kurassier and dragoon, Danish grenadier, infantry, grenadier, Cuirassier and Dragoon
              6th row: Swedish infantry, guard, grenadier, Drabant, cavalry and dragoon, Polish Uhlan, infantry and dragoon.
              7th row: Russian infantry, grenadier, Preobrazhenski Guard grenadier, dragoon, cossack and Strelets, Ottoman Janissary and Ghazi and Danish Guard cavalry

Comment

thanks fairlane, your units are truyl amazing, do you by chance have any for artillery from that period or naval ships?

Comment

With everyones help another cool scenario will be born.
                  I really was not trying to discourage you dude. Interesting part of history to replay.
                  You have made peace with the evil Wheredehekowi tribe-we demand you tell us if they are a tribe that is playing this scenario.
                  We also agree not to crush you, if you teach us the tech of warp drive and mental telepathy and give 10 trinkets

Comment

no problem man, alls good still

Comment

i was thinking of doing it on the world stage to make it interesting,
                      the civs should be
                      France/Bavaria
                      Russia/Danes
                      Imperial
                      Ottoman
                      Spain
                      England/Dutch/Portugal

Anyone have any suggestions?
                      Sweden
                      then barbarians as the neutral states

Comment

Originally posted by rikki84
                        thanks fairlane, your units are truyl amazing, do you by chance have any for artillery from that period or naval ships?
                        "My Country is the World, My Religion is to do Good" THomas Paine

Comment

Oops, sorry- only just seen this. No I'm afraid I don't, but I think if you trawl through the graphics showcases you'll find some artillery by Prometeus ripped from Cossacks.

BeBro has truly superb ships from the period, as does Arne.

Comment

Working...
                          X