Hi everyone! Scenario cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone! Scenario cancelled

Yo. I don't know if anyone remembers who I am, but I created some crazy unit graphics in the Speculative Graphics thread. Anyway down to business: I have stopped working on my sci-fi scenario I started a long while ago. I put a lot of work into it, but it still isn't close to being completed. I have grown impatient, so I decided to call it quits. Also, after purchasing RPG Maker 2 for Playstation2 several months ago, I haven't used Civ2.

Unfortunately, my computer with all the scenario files has been replaced with a new machine, so I don't have my files available to me. When I get them back, I'll post a link to them so anyone who wants to look through them can do so. I created many improvement and Wonder graphics, and I have some sound effects that I don't remember being in any scenario I've played.

With RPG Maker, I can actually put in a full story, so it's a better software for what I want to do, anyway. Still sucks to have put so much effort into a failed project.
    Last edited by Mr. Oobir; July 24, 2004, 18:33.
    "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

That's a shame Mr O; I was really looking forward to seeing your toaster unit in action
    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

Originally posted by fairline
      That's a shame Mr O; I was really looking forward to seeing your toaster unit in action
      Heh, I forgot about the toaster. I never really intended to use it in my scenario, though. I made it for fun.

Anyway, I have uploaded most of my files. I don't know if I'll post the rest, since all I have left are song clips, and you can find out what they were in the Credits file.

Here is the link:

For your downloading convenience, all of the files you see are included in the ZIP folders.
      Last edited by Mr. Oobir; July 24, 2004, 18:31.
      "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

Yep, everything that I want up is up. Now I can dispose of my old computer.

Comment

Working...
        X