Heresson's scenario news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is tough to find trage routes from so long ago
    You have made peace with the evil Wheredehekowi tribe-we demand you tell us if they are a tribe that is playing this scenario.
    We also agree not to crush you, if you teach us the tech of warp drive and mental telepathy and give 10 trinkets

Comment

Trade routes from antiquity?

Kinder & Hilgemann, The Anchor Atlas of World History, Volume I. It's cheap, comprehensive, detailed like no other historical atlas I've ever seen and it's the size of a paperback.
      Lost in America.
      "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
      "or a very good liar." --Stefu
      "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Post some scans, then.
        I myself have a couple of historical atlasses, but they are in Warsaw, so I can't use them
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

HEEELP

I've wasted a lot of time, but I finally managed to change comodities of all cities in Heraclius game... and there are lot of them. I used Civ City. But I HAVE A PROBLEM.
          It's that the cities in the civcity editor actually are not the ones that are in the game, actually.
          Lets say a city Gurgunia has slaves, hides and coal as commodities in CivCity, but it has completely other ones in the game...
          Perhaps the reason is that in my game, the civs do not have trade tech yet... Perhaps some change occurs when they get this tech (before they get, I can't see commmodities, and when they get, they have the wrong ones)
          What can be wrong?

Buuuuuuuuuuuu

Except for that, the game crashes if You click FindCity
          What can be the reason?

Also, one thing to announce:
          I have a plan of making a small scenario... A real quickie...
          Not much artwork, events or anything is needed, so perhaps one day would be enough. I just hope no-one tried this before me. It's such a fun idea... And a simple one.
          But I won't tell what is it till its finished!
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Working...
          X