Technology of death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technology of death

If advances are exchanged during negotiations, will the ReceivedTechnology trigger still work?

Imagine the following: I have two civilizations, the Shuar and the Quichua (has nothing to do with any scenario projects), and one certain advance, Tsantsas and I want to do the following:
    I want the Shuar and the Quichua to be able to negotiate and share advances with each other, BUT I do NOT want the Quichua to receive the Tsantsa tech. If the Quichua should aquire this advance by any means, they will be destroyed. The concerning event would look like this:

@IF
    RECEIVEDTECHNOLOGY
    receiver=Quichua
    technology=0
    @THEN
    DESTROYACIVILIZATION
    whom=Quichua
    @ENDIF

Imagine the human player is now the Quichua, and is negotiating with the Shuar. He wants to trade advances, and the Shuar offer Tsantsas. If the Quichua player accepts the trade and receives Tsantsas, will his civilization be destroyed by events?

I know, I'm too lazy to find this out myself
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

I don't think the event triggers the moment the technology is received, but is triggered by possession of the technology, so you can set this up as a recurring event. Besides the event won't trigger until the receiver is the active player.
    "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

Working...
    X