Good Graphics Sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Graphics Sources

Now that I've got my new flags from Sarsstock (thanks again if you're reading this), I want to improve my extant scenarios with newer, up-to-date graphics, fuller events texts, and more work in general (many will have to be entirely redone). I consider the originals to be a 'practice run,' of sorts, where I honed some of my skills. What are the best sources of graphics on the net (from Ancient through Contemporary, my scenarios run the gamut), if anyone would care to make an opinion?

I think browsing the scenario forums @ CDG and the graphics showcases here @ Poly would be a good start

I further tell you that I have a quite large amount of funky graphics, you could also ask me for units in particular

Comment

Thanks a lot jim panse (sorry I took so long getting back to you). I need quite a varied and extensive list of graphics, but first I'll look at the two sources you mentioned before troubling you for specifics. Any requests I do have I'll post on this thread.

Comment

A really good graphic I've been searching for for a while now is a good, dignified-looking, late 19th Century/Early 20th Century Diplomat unit to replace the dorky, annoying one that comes with the base game (this has been hard to find). I'd really appreciate it jim panse (or anybody) if you could please find or make one. Thanks.

Comment

?
          Attached Files

Comment

By fairline
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot, both of you, those are great!

Comment

It's been a while since I last posted on this thread, but I need another set of graphics: a good von Blutcher and Duke of Orange (complete with their Prussian and Dutch flags, respectively, unfurling from them, like the Napoleon and Wellington from Microprose's version {which I may borrow}; preferrably also a cavalry von Blutcher) for a Napoleonic scen in the future. If one of you guys can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                X