No announcement yet.

Flags Needed...Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That flag above is the Kingdom of Jerusalem from 1162 to 1291.

FOTW is a very handy resource.
    -rmsharpe

Comment

• Here is the papal flagset Patine, I would have had it sooner but there were some forum issues that needed to be resolved first and foremost. I included two versions of the papal flag itself as the crusifix's don't necesarily look like crusifix's when they're scaled down to five pixels by five pixels.

I also threw in the two flags from the Kingdom of Jerusalem between 1099 and 1291.

Comment

• Thanks a lot, Chris!

BTW, is there something wrong with your MSN Messenger? I haven't seen you online on it for over a week, even when Apolyton says you're online.

Comment

• I have had some strange issues with MSN as of late but I have also been busy lately at the same time. For some reason Apolyton doesn't log me out when I close it down.

In any case you even when I'm not on MSN you could always reach me here.

Comment

• Sarsstock, I need a shield and flag of this picture:

Up for the task? I would appreciate it alot.
            Here's my (poor) attempts (being most satisfied with the right one):
            "Peace cannot be kept by force.
            It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• Well... in all honesty there is only so much one can do with the limited space provided in the shields. In any case, my attempts aren't that different from yours. Provided in the flagset are both my attempts and your prefered attempt, with your prefered unit shield I simply changed the grey tones to beige tones.

Comment

• Excellent works, Saarstock!!! (both Jerusalem & Gondor)
                "Dilexi iustitiam, odivi iniquitatem, propterea morior in exilio" [PAPA GREGORIUS VII +1085] - ("He amado la justicia, he odiado la iniquidad, por eso muero en exilio") - ("I loved justice, I hated unfairness, that's why I die in exile") - (J'ai aimé la justice, j'ai détesté l'iniquité, c'est pourquoi je meurs en exil") - ("Ich liebte Gerechtigkeit und hasste Ungerechtigkeit, deshalb sterbe ich im Exil")

Comment

• Thanks mate, they're great, I will only make the seven stars lighter.

Comment

• I can't seem to find the compilation of Europeen flags.

And btw Sarsstock, you should compile your historical flags too.

Comment

• Do you mean the flagset I posted Martin? I will repost it if necessary. I suppose I should compile a flagset of all the historical flags I've made. I might just do that in the comming days and or weeks.

Comment

• your work amazes me, anyways i found these in my graphics/flags directory
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• these were also there
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Do you mean the flagset I posted Martin? I will repost it if necessary.
                            Thanks Chris!
                            I suppose I should compile a flagset of all the historical flags I've made. I might just do that in the comming days and or weeks.
                            Indeed you should. It would benefit us all.

Comment

• Sarsstock, may I beg you for some shield drawing for a fantasy scenario??

What I would actually need is the following shields (I don't need the flags, though).

As you notice, some of the colour contrast are just ugly, so feel free to modify it if it hurts your eyes: I am not after an exact replica, but something looking close to this model!

And if you haven't got the time to do it, no worries!

Here are the shields:
                              Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                              Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                              POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                              LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

• Sure, I'll take a crack at it. Sorry for the long period without a response, I've been pretty busy with things at my end. I still haven't even posted the grand world flagset for downloading yet.

Hopefully I'll have them ready in the next few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X