Large Earth Map : Deity 1x1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Earth Map : Deity 1x1

I like suprise too but those computer generated maps suck, you gotta admit. I think it'd be fun to have, for example a three player game with three players as Russians, Americans & Zulus. Or two as Japan vs. England. Or 4 as Sioux (or Americans), Aztecs, Germans (or French, Romans, etc.), Chinese (Mongols, Indians). There's tons of possible combos.

Anybody down (interested), please ICQ me or reply on this thread : 162893046

Best time is for me is evenings (EST).

- Narz
    Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Narz - I'm not much for premade maps but u know I'm pretty much up for anything. Maybe you should try and coordinate this with Caesar Jon's thread. He's looking for a 2x1x Deity game on Sunday's

Comment

Hmmm, I just don't dig 2x1 though. If we can get one or two more lets set something up!
      Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

yeah - I prefer 1x1x also

Comment

I prefer 1x1 but weekday evenings are not good. I'm different time zone.

Comment

Want to see a cool 1x1x large world map game?

Check this out:
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

If we can get one or two more lets set something up!
              1x1x Deity L-World Map sounds something I'd love to participiate in. The following weekend?

Comment

I like the idea but it will never finish.
                "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Whoa...I am ok with 1x1 games. I just wanted to coordinate with players and we can ALL work out the game details. I'm not sure about the premade map especially if you made it. That would give you a definate advantage.
                  Bring Star Trek back to T.V.!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X