Cyprus'74 mini scen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyprus'74 mini scen

I created it about three years ago, but today's political situation gives me an occasion to upload it for other CivIIers. Have fun.
    Attached Files
    I am Ninurta! And that because all the other Sumerian Gods were already registered.

Any chance of you posting a WinZip file rather than a RAR file? I would prefer not to clutter up my computer with RAR software that is used once and never needed again.
    Excerpts from the Manual of the Civilization Fanatic :

Money can buy happiness, just raise the luxury rate to 50%.
    Money is not the root of all evil, it is the root of great empires.

Comment

Same here!

Any chance of a zip?
      http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
      http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Miniscens is nice and cool. unfortunately the Turks didn't attack me so much in this one.
        "Peace cannot be kept by force.
        It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Does everything

Comment

In it's defense, WinRAR is far superior to WinZip.
            -rmsharpe

Comment

I've dared to zip it after unraring it. I hope that this will be not a problem.
              Last edited by yaroslav; May 1, 2004, 12:44.
              Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

As usual, a brilliant solution. My WinZip opened it without complaint.
                Excerpts from the Manual of the Civilization Fanatic :

Money can buy happiness, just raise the luxury rate to 50%.
                Money is not the root of all evil, it is the root of great empires.

Comment

The ZIP file..
                  edit: ...oops. Didn't notice I'm late... have fun anyways
                  Attached Files
                  I am Ninurta! And that because all the other Sumerian Gods were already registered.

Comment

As ninurta has posted a zip file, I've deleted the one I built temporaly.
                    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

It's fun, but I think there appear too much guerrilla near Famagusta
                      Last edited by jasev; May 7, 2004, 03:59.
                      "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
                      "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
                      The Spanish Civilization Site
                      "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Can't play it currently but be sure to include the Greek special forces action at the Famagusta(?) airport.

They wreaked havoc at Turkish armoured columns.
                        "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
                        Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Working...
                        X