Boann's pic is how I imagine EoN ..
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

i even tried RoN but reaaly cant get into Real Time strategy
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by MalevolentLight
        I remember when I could get these things over 100 posts in like 2 days. Now I am lucky to get 10 in a week.
        Maybe your old topics were more interesting

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          Yea, its quite sad here....

Civ2 is dead.

I wasn´t here for about half a year and I feel sad to see, that it´s the same as in our german forum and league.
          In Germany are still 10-15 active players. I play 2 times a week and the others do the same. But most games are not reported cause we use ICQ. Nearly everything about civ2 is well known and there is no need to discuss.
          Nothing is more painful than regret.
          Don't contradict a woman - wait until she does herself

Comment

Good to hear people are still playing in German liga, been playing spaeassault recently, you must have heared of it, quite addictive

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
              not quite dead .. but it is dying ,, not sure where everyone went though, as they havent all succombed to civ 3 !!

Well i still play Civ2 scenarios , but for the moment I'm having tons of MP fun in the Battle for Wesnoth.

Gotta love those orcs
              Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Working...
              X