Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FINBAR! Happy 76th Birthday, You Aussie Bastard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINBAR! Happy 76th Birthday, You Aussie Bastard!

For all you do, this one's for you.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

happy bday, although we haven't seen you here in ages

Comment

Thanks, Slowwwwwww! Eric sends you his best, but asks, yet again, if you could please spell it properly.

Zylka - I'd like to spend more time here but Rasputin's murdering of the English language and apparent utter lack of control over his keyboard gives me too many nightmares.
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

76? that was a couple of years ago wasn't it?

Happy B day - John howard say you should work till you drop - so keep up the good work.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Cripes, it's 76 third time around. And it was yesterday. Slowwwwww, being where he is, is a day behind the speed.
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

happy birthday finbar. i thought you were old, but i didn't realise you were 76
            Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

where have you been skier?
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Makeo
                happy birthday finbar. i thought you were old, but i didn't realise you were 76
                You know why Deity doesn't list his birthday? 'Cause he's older!

Comment

Happy B-Day
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes, Happy B-day, and thanks for making me feel younger.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

76? must have had a hard life
                      happy birthday
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                        where have you been skier?
                        at the pub.
                        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

G'day Hydey! How old's your liver?

Comment

HBYOB
                            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

YOTIAYOB!

Comment

Working...
                              X