Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second front demo game?

hi all,

i well never come aorund these parts but i am a great fan of the second front scenario for civII...and well i tried to go and join the red front demo game awhile back but never had the time...and i was just curious if people would like to play a demo game just kinda like that but then with the second front scenario. it is a bit more of a battle scenario then red front. (no building of cities etc. etc.) but i would like to here if civII diehards think it is possible and would in joy such a demo game.

- dbts
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Can't be bothered with another demo game I'm afraid (the vanilla game is going slowly enough as it is, but if you fancied playing a succession game with this scenario then that would be more up my street.
    You'd have to link to the scenario too though.

Comment

I second doy's suggestion - why not set it up as a Succession Game?

Stu
      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

hmz...because i have only played demo games ...succesion games is that you give the turn to the next player after some turns right?
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Yes - there are many examples on this forum, and some being played at the moment. Have a look around, and see if the idea piques your curiosity.

Comment

When we finish the exodus demo game I'd be interested.

Comment

Working...
            X