Confirming our absentee list...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirming our absentee list...

If I read these threads right (no sure thing), it appears we've lost all the following for the foreseeable future:

Six Thousand Year Old Man
    Straybow
    Ben Kenobi

I ask because, per the play list, Ben Kenobi is due up before me in one of the games -- 2nd Sailing IIRC. With several games currently pointed at me, I want to be sure no one is skipped.

I know SG [1] is out for RL this week, but that's known to be short-term.

Further query -- Who else (if anyone) is known to be MIA in Succession World? Please confirm...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

One of the threads (scorched earth I think) mentions that STYOM won't be able to play until "at least until the end of January" but I am sure I have seen his name online in the front forum page listed among the current users online in the last couple days. So I wouldn't write off his returning in the near future just yet.

I think sirgnuggles is still listed on the playlist for Scorched Earth as well, but he has yet to play.
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Ben posts in the OT now and again, but we haven't heard anything from him up here.

Didn't he split up with his girlfriend recently? Or am I just putting stories about without decent evidence? I PMed him about the new demo game, and he said that he'd been having personal trouble and has not made an appearance there either.
      I hope he's all right, and is just using the OT to vent his spleen over whatever has happened to him recently.

Comment

(Carelessly) lost (resident) Father-in-Law Monday night so SWMBO needs TLC. Be back asap guys ...
        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

We'll be thinking of you.

:no appropriate head bowed smiley:

Comment

So sorry, Stu. Hang in there, man!
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
            X