Need a Civ II fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Civ II fix

Left the community a few years back and have been feeling very nostalgic these days. Sad thing is I dont have the game installed on my hard drive or dont have any idea where I can get the CD. You guys happen to know of a site where I can just download the game? Im pretty convinced that there is one out there and figured you boys would be the ones to ask.

PS: Salute to all the old timers that have stuck around after the many years.

The game is offered for sale at the bottom of every page. And surely, that is what you meant to be asking for, right??

Monk
    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

right...

yea, Im going to buy the game...

no really, would appreaciate the hook-up to download the game

Comment

Church Lady mode...

Well, we feel very good about ourselves, don't we??

Why don't you try deadbeats_r_us. Or if that site has been taken down, maybe this site's owners will suggest where you can go.

indeed!!

Good luck and keep on civing....

Monk
        so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

yes unfortuantly civ2 not on free list yet...

So the owners cant allow any official posting of this sort ..

but im sure you will get appropiaste repsonses via Email from those in the know ...
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

hmmmm...not like its the first time this topic is brought up in the public forums. Plus I bought the game, just lost the CD over the years. And rebuying it is not the problem, its the shipping issues that really turn me off.
            Anyways, again I would appreciate it if someone would shoot me an email to point me in the right direction.
            jcmartino@ucdavis.edu

Comment

Yeah... but since it's still being sold...
              ALL TOGETHER NOW...

The owners of this site do not support or condone the illegal theft or use of software. Discussions on how to do so, and links that go to illegal sites are not allowed.
              So please don't post links or tell somebody where to go to break the law on these forums.

It's a good think you provided an email address
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

oooooooo...someones in trouble
                  Bring Star Trek back to T.V.!!!!

Comment

ok, so I recently "re-bought" CIV II and i'm due for a good game. In Europe, and weekday afternoons or evenings work good for me. Willing and PREFER to continue started games on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Really flexible with rules or settings but if I had to choose, i prefer 1x1x deity with raging hordes, ai players and all (the way it was meant to be played ). 2x works great as well and im up for any kind of bribing, wonder, diplomacy or trading rules.
                    Guess that covers it.....now lets get one going!

Comment

oh yea, icq is 193668403 and my email is above. Feel free to shoot me an icq message anytime...

Comment

isnt it amzing how much interest in such an old game.. firaxis really pissed off so many with civ3 , not me i enjoy it, but not sure how good a mp game it will make
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                        X