• Show
Clear All

• Atomic Eagle: Hand of the Reaper Release

9.4 megs and 8 months in the making.

It's done.

Get the files here.

Post your comments below...
    Attached Files

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
    The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later
    ...Yahoo! Geocities

El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

I'm downloading it now. As soon as I download them all, I'll upload them to the Spanish Site (so we don't have the data transfer problem), of course if you agree
      Last edited by jasev; January 23, 2004, 08:47.
      "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
      "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
      The Spanish Civilization Site
      "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Harry, don't you think that something is missing in this unit? I mean, the anchor in the shield.
        Attached Files

Comment

Gah! I won't have time to play it until sunday!
          "Peace cannot be kept by force.
          It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

This is sure to go down as one of the most innovative scenario's to date. Good job Harry!!

Comment

OMG I can't d/l SS Assault Force, every other file worked..

Bah the whole site is down now
              "Peace cannot be kept by force.
              It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Long awaited, and sure to kick some booty!

My congrats on a killer job, Harry!
                http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Not again!
                  Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
                  At 9.4mb a scenario, does GeoCities only allow one DL per hour?
                  Last edited by Boco; January 23, 2004, 18:53.
                  El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Less, in fact

I downloaded them all, so if Harry agrees, I'll upload the files to the spanish site tomorrow.

Comment

Everyone,

Yes, Geocities does suck, but it was the quickest way to get the scenario out.

@Jasev, yes, please do, you have my permission. The shield on the Nemo/Fairline boat is how I designed it. I didn't really want to make a full anchor. I dunno, it's something.

Well I hope you guys like it. I could have spent another 4 months on it, but then again I'm picky.

Comment

Love the SS Assault Force, kind of like my ExperienceWW2 Plannned (not executed) scenario
                        Calling all Designers, the SL CivGroup is open for business!

Comment

Uploaded to "Civilization II" -> "Bestonet" -> "Fictional" (together with "Blood & Steel" by Jim Panse).

Thanks, Harry.
                          Last edited by jasev; January 25, 2004, 18:55.

Comment

Thanks Jasev!
                            Last edited by Harry Tuttle; January 25, 2004, 19:01.

Comment

¿Did I ever mention that our webcounter is located at the main page, http://spanish.apolyton.net?

That's the reason I never give a direct link to an inner page.

Comment

Working...
                              X