No announcement yet.

Buddy Is Paroled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont know aobut there, but prisoners here get thier own PCs in jail ...
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Remind me to go down under next time I want to break the law. I guess do to your history, y'all have a soft spot for criminals...

I think here (though things are different by state) you basically are stuck in your cell most of the day, and can read a few old books from a crappy library. Buddy never mentioned computers. Americans aren't that nice.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

yeah from films i see american jails look worse , almost a holiday camp here, i had a few people i know who spent time inside and they said it was ok

Comment

Ozzy

Have you seen him since he got out? If you do tell him I said "hi" and to look me up sometime.

Comment

The reformed crim on the prowl !!!!

Comment

What exactly does "hi" mean

To tell you the truth I'd be quite worried if any incoming hi was accompanied by quotation marks

Comment

I haven't heard from him DD, I didn't even know he was out until a mutual acquantance told me.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I'm not gonna act like Bud and I were super friends or anything - but he has come over to the house a couple of times. we've played civ dozens of times. he's always been fine around me and the family.

i can imagine he's going thru a bit of a hard time right now, so I just thought I would give him my best regards.

Although with his past I guess "hi" could have more then one meaning.

Comment

shame shame shame..... hope he goes straight now and becvomes a good civ player agai8n

Comment

Working...
                    X