• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Later people.

I'm outa here.

Ming: please permaban my account.

Comment

weak
      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Oh man...
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Attawa.. your immediate reaction to the in game situation was indeed less abrasive than that of returning terms (specifically by me) - so I can't call hypocrisy if you so defend any want to hash out the situation diplomatically before leave.

We have offered you in game situation that would put you back on top and safe from attack for a while for have being mislead what a "diplo game" means. I have even personally offered you a re-do and safe haven period before Dangime attacked - something I was confident of achieving rather than lose your talent in this incredibly detailed story,

To the regret and sadness of all, you have not responded. Attawa - all I can see here is a player who either previously wanted an out, or who feels an absolute injustice done to him. That injustice remains unexplained, and your LEADING participation in this game is desired before all else.

Talk to us

Comment

Come on dude. I know you, and you are better than this.

Comment

I figured, when you realized I wouldn't ally with you, I wouldn't sign a non-aggression pact with you, I wouldn't support you with greece in the whole Spanish thing you'd catch on. I shouted how I was boxed in and the people weren't happy with it.

So...I struck. I did it in an unexpected way. That the way you fight wars you don't blindly charge in.

Personally......when I lose cities I'll suck it up and continue to play. You were 1 turn away from recapture. That is all.

Comment

What a shame

On balance I think atawa should have played on and accepted the city trade deal. Sneak attacks do occur in diplos (not that I'd do a thing like that...)

You are a class player atawa, please come back and we won't mention the war!

Raz kindly played out your civ for the session and made peace with that city trade deal straight away with Gauls. You have the GL back. Now we all want atawa back!
                "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

well i not sure wh he left, but i hope if he come sback he will play on, i think he certianly want ready for a war and perhpass the term diplo fooled him
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Also, maybe I took this wrong, but the reason we can only have 2 allies is so be can't befriend everyone right?

Alot of the other diplo games stay really dull for a really long time, because the maps are alot bigger.

Comment

Exactly right Dang. It's a good rule.
                      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
                        Ming: please permaban my account.
                        I have restricted your account per your request.
                        Take care... and good luck in all things.

Keep in touch via ICQ
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X