Calling Diplogame Moders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Diplogame Moders

It looks like we are nearing approval of an official diplogame Civ Group. We need an icon designed though. Hopefully it'll take less that 3 months.

Originally posted by Ming
    They will probably need three or more threads to discuss it, design it, and then vote on it, and then create an alternative universe where world leaders can discuss the impact it will have on the game
    Who, us?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sounds acurate to me.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sounds great

Can we have a shield with the head of a dip on it?

Comment

Hmm, there isn't a whole lot of space for us to cram stuff into.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

How about a simple, yet classic D. For Diplo.
            Attached Files

Comment

Some variations on that theme.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hmmmm Script D on a black background. My first thoughts would be DEATH. Of course, I think Diety will think it's a tribute to him.

I wouldn't bother asking for peer approval since most of them are too lazy to come up with an idea or actually produce one. Avoid months and months of discussions. Strike while the IRON is hot.

RAH
                It looks fine.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Similarity to the Detroit Tigers logo is purely coincidental.

Comment

Detroit Tigers, death, same thing.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

We need a reluctant acceptance smiley.

Or sadly resigned smiley.

Comment

sadly resigned smiley would be more appropriate for that.

Look on the bright side, there's nowhere else for them to go but UP.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I've been thinking that for the past few seasons, but they keep getting worse. Maybe next year they'll break the Met's record.

Comment

Of course being a CHICAGO fan in every major sport, you'll get no sympathy from me.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X