Euro Sunday Evening Diplo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Sunday Evening Diplo

This new diplo game is planned to start sunday jan 4.

SmartFart and I want to start a new diplo game going on european sunday evenings. I suggest we start each sunday 7 PM GMT (2 PM EST US time).
    Suggested settings so far are:

rmperor or deity 1x1x, village only, random or senario like HOTW4.

Suggested rules so far are:

NO GW, NO GL, NO citybribe.

Players:

Berzerker
    SmartFart
    winzity

This header is updated as soon new players signs up or new suggestions are made.

Please post your suggestions about settings and rules in this thread.
    Last edited by winzity; December 27, 2003, 21:17.
    winzity ICQ 30339567
    Please note I don't longer use the mail address winzity@hotmail.com.
    Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Emporer

How about Ozzy's eurodip map?

Comment

Can be a good idea!

Let's hear other players suggestions.
      Berzerker please post the suggested map/scn here in the thread.
      winzity ICQ 30339567
      Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

its the map/scn they're using in the eurodip game. But what time approximately is a euro night game here in the USA, eastern standard time? That would be sunday afternoon here I imagine, I can do that...

Comment

We'll have to wait for the eurodippers to finalise their scenario though, they are supposed to be playing tonite so they may have already finished it.

Comment

I'll play a regular sunday evening game. If it had to be a diplo,so be it.
            Any settings are fine with me,so I let you guys arrange the details

See you.

SF
            My life, my rules

Comment

SmartFart do you not want a diplo game?

And what do you want to avoid?
              winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

We have 3 so far and it looks like next sunday will be the earliest we can get this going

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                  We have 3 so far and it looks like next sunday will be the earliest we can get this going
                  Yes, it's right!
                  winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

More players wanted

Use the holiday for nice civving!
                    winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

I can sub sometimes but I cannot commit to more then 2 sundays each month so taking my own civ woudnt be such a good idea.

Comment

I would be interested in a new eurotime diplo , but can't commit my Sundays. Maybe I can sub sometimes, mail me if you need a sub (I don't use ICQ regularly)

Comment

Atawa and VetLegion

can you not share a civ? I think it would be a good idea to play a civ in a team. 2 sundays each month/player.
                          winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

Sharing a civ might work...

Comment

A diplo-revival! Hooray! Can we sustain 3 simultaneous diplogames? It'll be great to see.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X