X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call for new european evening game

Yes-
    I am back to the fun

Anyone availible for a game on a weekly regular base?

Prefered time: monday, 19.00 GMT - 0.00 GMT
    (tuesday to thursday also possible)

Settings: 1x1x

Any other suggestions I leave to you, please post!

We used to play a diplogame 19:00 GMT - 23:00 GMT Tuesdays.

I'm still not sure how our current game will work out. If it doesn't, we may start a new game on that time. Are you interested?

Comment

If it's Weds or Thurs night Euro time count me in.
      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Ecco, Ditto , Sacco, Roddo
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

The tuesday game is screwed so I'd be interested in a new game. Tuesday or wednesday have my preference.

Comment

Thanks, guys, for posting!
            Presently, it seems there is some majority for a game on tuesday or wednesday?
            Another guy will join the game (CmdrCD), but I have to ask him first if he is availible on that dates.

Please have an eye on this thread for following infos.

Deity: what time is it exactly on which you are availible? I am sorry to say, that I am restricted to the time window I gave above to only one day per week...

Comment

Hello !
              I am CmdrCD and I was asking kengel to find us some players for a larger game who can play on a weekly bases. Your posts sound good and it seems we can start on tuesday. My ICQ# is 4603104
              CmdrCD

Comment

I suggest to start the game on tuesday, 19.00 GMT, with whomever is online.

If I remember right, there was some post of Ming or Rah regarding "standard" rules? Does anybody have the link?
                My suggestion for settings, open for discussion:

1x1x,
                normal world size (50x80)
                emperor
                human civs only
                all other settings random

Comment

I CAN'T AGREE to destroy an ongoing game!

Players that supports or take part of it will be called quitters by me.

Please respect that we are playing a game on tuesdays, and to all in the game you have to continue!

But a new game is welcome of course on another day!
                  And I will take part of it in such case!

I suggest we start on thursday, it will allow both me and deity to be in the game.

Suggested start time 7 PM GMT.
                  Last edited by winzity; November 17, 2003, 17:07.
                  winzity ICQ 30339567
                  Please note I don't longer use the mail address winzity@hotmail.com.
                  Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

I just got your message kengel

Yes I'm in, the roolz seem ok and all. 19 GMT is 21 in here so I will be able to play for 3-4 hours max.

I dont have an icq...
                    Last edited by laurentius; November 17, 2003, 16:57.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I would want to start a new game
                      But as I enjoy playing with Deity a lot I would suggest a game on wednesday.

Comment

Re: I CAN'T AGREE to destroy an ongoing game!

Originally posted by winzity
                        Players that supports or take part of it will be called quitters by me.

Please respect that we are playing a game on tuesdays, and to all in the game you have to continue!
                        A comment from my side:
                        Unlucky indeed, I am sorry. Of course I am not intending to destroy some ongoing game. If someone participates in a new game, I expect him to have ended other games (by a obvious surrender, by transfering to a new player or by common agreement), otherwise I have to assume that this game will be unfinished the same way. I appreciate if the involved player make clear things in the old group before joining this game in parallel.
                        Since I hate to reschedule games, this game will start on tuesday, except that the remaining players all agree to a new weekly date (maybe wednesday or thursday).

Of course, if rescheduling is ok, more players are welcome.

Laurentius, it is very difficult to setup a game, if you not directly accessible online; how do you usually communicate instead? Is it possible somehow that you can use ICQ?
                        Last edited by kengel; November 17, 2003, 18:51.

Comment

I usually communicate via msn or irc/chat
                          I had icq but didnt use/need it
                          Also I have no problem with postponing this game until wednsday or thursday

- Paul Valery

Comment

Laurentius, I have some problem to contact you; I have deinstalled MSM (and are not willing to install it again ).
                            On what IRC channel are you availible?
                            ICQ would be much better of course

Comment

apolyton.net
                              for example

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                              X