SSTO construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSTO construction

Greetings, earthlings. I've been playing the Sci-Fi scenario recently and have hit a brick wall. I can't seem to get my settlers to build the SSTO's I need to be able to go into orbit. I know that they can only be built in certain areas, but I can't seem to get it to work for me. How do you do it?

Thanking you warmly in advance,

Alafin Menilek

SSTO's can only be built "below" platforms.
    Build a shuttle and use it to find a platform, then move a settler to a space under the platform.
    It's been a year since I played, so it may be that the basic settler units can't build SSTO's and an Environeer or Melior is needed.

It may have been a year, but I played that scenario A LOT. It was the only one I played, so I know nearly everything about it.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
    X