This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trev
    Horse, further to the chat the other day, the venue is the Netball ACT Stadium on Northbourne Ave Lyneham, The tabletennis competition being held there from 16th October to 23rd October, so if all goes well I will be in Canberra at that time
    Okay, let me know.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I got family in town friday and saturday so that's me done until sunday or monday.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• queens B'day weekend
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• This is the only time I like the Queen.

Comment

• Hawks played very well finbar . he he

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey
              Hawks played very well finbar . he he
              Looking for a coach.
              " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
              "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• I'll check in tonight a bit after 9.30.
                " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• I checked by tonight but you are all out.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• I had people over for dinner. No one was around last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar

Looking for a coach.
                      and new players
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Could you close this thread now please Ming - before Raz starting fishing for free accommodation again.

I started a new one, which I hope you all will like.

Comment

• I'm not Ming, but I gave Raz your address.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                            Could you close this thread now please Ming - before Raz starting fishing for free accommodation again.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X