Scorched Earth Succession Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
    Well done, crew of tyrants. I'm impressed that Second Sailing is almost done too... that one was too much of a bear for me to even look at for long

If I come back , I promise not to start such needlessly complex succession games again
    Don't be a Dr Franken-steen, by trying to crawl under the bed, just because your creation tipped over some furniture on its way out the door.

Your games are complex, it's true; but, more importantly, they have been interesting. Keep it up, please.

Monk
    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words, SH and Monk. I have very little time to play, now, so I've been focusing on small maps when I do.

IF I can make time to come back here in a non half-assed way, I have some ideas for a small map game. And the turns won't take an hour each.

Monk - how are you feeling?
      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

• Thanks for asking and thinking of me. -JR was right when he remarked how much of a boost the thoughts of others bring. Things are tough presently but that's the way it goes. It makes things harder that I can not play much, and with the slow summer pace of SXN games, there is not much to talk about either.

I would love to play a small map game (or watch it unfold). Haven't gone small in a long time. How about a Challange Game instead of SXN?? Might generate some life around here.

Thanks, Old Man.

Monk (moving forward with the thought that the oasis is just beyond the next dune)
        so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• This should probably go in the 'Succession game proposals' thread, but I DO have a small map succession game in mind (aside: what's a challenge game? Does everyone play on their own and we see who wins first?). It'd be really quick, with one minor rule to add a teensy little challenge to it...

Depending on how this week unfolds, I may post a save if there's enough interest.
          "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Working...
          X