No announcement yet.

Saturday 5 way game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A reminder to the players that next week, Nov 22 I will not be available due to attendance at a wedding

Comment

Unfortunately I have another event on the 29th Nov and therefore will not be playing

Comment

29th out for me too, but let's hope we all ok for Dec 6.
        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

just let the AI take over Deitys civ and play on !!!!!
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

whew, good to hear you guys can't make it. The phone company over here is messing me about so I don't have internet yet. Should be good for next week.
            Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by trev
              Unfortunately I have another event on the 29th Nov and therefore will not be playing
              Well done trev! I do my job next weekend dec 6-7 and is not available for playing. As I told you earlier I have a work meeting one weekend/month and next meeting is next weekend.
              Last edited by winzity; November 28, 2003, 22:06.
              winzity ICQ 30339567
              Please note I don't longer use the mail address winzity@hotmail.com.
              Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

So next session is Dec 13...
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

It is unfortunate that players have been unavailable, at this stage I do not anticipate any more absences by myself until Dec 27th, but I would imagine many people would be absent at that time anyway

Comment

hmmmm seems deity very flxible with this game but not hotw4 !!!! why is that so !!!!!!

Comment

• This game is more "friendly"!

It's nice to avoid subs too! And we are all well motivated to play the game till end so there is no problem it not will be finished!

We should also remember that this game goes on saturday daytime in Europe and that time is the most popular for all kind of public activities here, and we have real lifes too!
                      winzity ICQ 30339567
                      Please note I don't longer use the mail address winzity@hotmail.com.
                      Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                        hmmmm seems deity very flxible with this game but not hotw4 !!!! why is that so !!!!!!
                        If we were too flexible with a 7 player diplo game it would fail. We have had 8 successful sessions so far with one EVERY week. The momentum has been maintained. You were asking for the first session to be delayed a week; then you were intermittently unavailable, regularly requiring subs. If we'd waited for you each time we may have done 3 or 4 sessions and likely the game would have collapsed by now.

The thing is Raz, when it comes to Queenslanders I have NO patience

BTW This 5 player game is easier to control but not as friendly as winzity thinks! Makeo the freaking war monger is on the loose....
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Re: This game is more "friendly"!

Originally posted by winzity
                          It's nice to avoid subs too! And we are all well motivated to play the game till end so there is no problem it not will be finished!

We should also remember that this game goes on saturday daytime in Europe and that time is the most popular for all kind of public activities here, and we have real lifes too!
                          Well the damn HOTW4 game is played on sunday after lunch and this is traditional aussie bbq time,,, should be out drinknig with mates, or taking girlfriend out, not palying civ......

so every time i turn up just think i missing out on a few beers and probalbvy some sex too

Comment

• Originally posted by deity

The thing is Raz, when it comes to Queenslanders I have NO patience
                            just casue me lives in qld dopnt make a qlder......

i am west aussie thru and thru

Comment

• I think everyone will be here today for this to continue.

Markus can't play Romans but I've lined up Zylka.
                              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Sorry about ditching guys, I'll be willing to play another night if you really need it but I was just way too beat and the complexity of that little empire looked beyond what was left in me for the night. Hope at least the session went well

Comment

Working...
                                X