No announcement yet.

Saturday 5 way game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

things not going well. i will be here this weekend, but not the next.
    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Should this be written off as another of the many unfinished games, we do not seem to get together to play anymore

Comment

Of course we will continue

but our play time is the most popular for offical weekend activities in Europe, sp please respect that we not always can play, but we can us other playtimes too if all can. Just post which time you can... I worked this weekend too, not only Makeo was away. But next weekend looks fine.
        winzity ICQ 30339567
        Please note I don't longer use the mail address winzity@hotmail.com.
        Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

I think we'll all be here next weekend. This is a great game so let's keep it alive!
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I can sub in your game sometimes.

Comment

hey, thanks Ljube!
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I do believe at this stage, I probably will, may just possibly, almost certainly be here next saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Makeo
                  I do believe at this stage, I probably will, may just possibly, almost certainly be here next saturday.
                  SAME HERE!
                  winzity ICQ 30339567
                  Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

With Daylight Savings in the South the Aussies may have to start later.
                    Makeo says he can start 7am GMT which is 6pm Aussie East side. That would be about 8am Winzity/AiC time I think....
                    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

It would be wrong...

I will be here 8 AM my time. But I don't know if your conclusions about the time diff to Aussies are right...

The be later is at least wrong!

Because euros start on the same time as before the swift it means Aussies are going to play 2 hours earlier the coming sessions including tomorrow.
                      winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

Wrong winzity, if you are starting at the same time, we start later than we previously started. I will come on at 6pm Aust EST summer time as Deity is and hopefully you are all online then

Comment

yeah i think deity is right. i will be here an hour earlier than i normally am. i am normally here at 8 am but because both countries have changed times there is two hours more in the difference. therefore i will be here an hour earlier and the aussies can be here an hour later and i think it will work out.

Comment

Actually...

The time difference is 11 hours so 7am GMT is 6pm Aussie.
                            That's 8am for Winzity?

So let's stick to 6pm Aussie as the start time because I don't think Trev will get here before then. Sorry.

We need AiC or a sub too.
                            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Yupp! We need a sub NOW!

Diety and I are online waiting now. It's is 8 AM in Sweden and 6 PM deity's time. If you want to replace AiC in the game you are welcome to contact us.
                              winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

Deity are invited to post

if he have any more time than saturdays he can play Civ on...

Saturdays are not really good. But he have not understood it yet... HEHE.
                                By this I mean if I say I can't play I can't play - deity as all other have to respect that.
                                Sorry for my irritation but sometime real life have more important thing to offer than a Civ game.
                                Saturday is not so good for me, it's best to search for
                                another play time at least the weeks I can't make saturdays.

OK. One solution is to postpone but I think we can play on another day next week.
                                Weekdays evenings (Aussie time) are best. But maybe
                                Makeo can't because it's in the morning in europe.
                                Last edited by winzity; November 1, 2003, 08:14.
                                winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

Working...
                                X