Multiple-World scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple-World scenarios

Can anyone reccommenf a good ToT scenario that make use of the multiple world ToT feature? My favorite game that came with ToT is the Sci-Fi game. If only a Civ3 scenario could be created like that Sci-Fi game......

In Cradle of Civilization (coc.apolyton.net), you've some TOT scenaries. One of them, Multiverse http://coc.apolyton.net/scenarios/scn-multiverse.shtml , features multiple maps. I have got Tot recently, so I've not try it yet, but it's the only one I've seen that features multiple maps
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

I've checked, and there are other scens with multiple maps. For instance: Shelley's Dracula
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

time threat paradox , by mike uhl, one of the TOT designers - be warned its quite coplex.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

One of the best multimap scenarios i played was Kestrel's Escape from Sol, it made a really interesting use of multimaps (at least, i like it a lot)

It can be found at cradle
          "If it works, it's obsolete."
          -- Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Working...
          X