No announcement yet.

Flamefest II - Attack of the Clowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No probs. I've emailed Hercules asking him if he still intends to play our games. If anyone else can help in some way then great.

I took one of Herc's cities as soon as i declared war, so I got that city fair and square. I took a second city last turn - I hadn't realised he had not been playing, so to keep things fair I guess we will need to go back two turns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andydog View Post
      No probs. I've emailed Hercules asking him if he still intends to play our games. If anyone else can help in some way then great.

I took one of Herc's cities as soon as i declared war, so I got that city fair and square. I took a second city last turn - I hadn't realised he had not been playing, so to keep things fair I guess we will need to go back two turns.
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Andydog View Post
        Hercules mentioned in another game that his monitor has broken, so that may have something to do with his absence.

However, in this game I declared war on him about three turns ago, and he immediately threatened to quit all the games he is playing with me. I tried reasoning with him but he has not responded.

Fingers crossed that he understands that war is nothing personal, and that in this game he gave me no choice. I'll try emailing him again.

I hope his hand is ok?

I understand, you big meanie

You took his city, he busted you bad unit in the mouth and then broke his monitor/quit

~sigh~

This may call for President Obama and his magic fix fo sho everythang plan
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• ____________________________
          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I hope Herc comes back, but if he doesn't a human player is preferred to the AI. Suggestions anyone? I don't want to advertise for a replacement before we know if it's necessary...

Comment

• Since we haven't heard anything from Hercules the game is back up with him as an AI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid View Post
                Since we haven't heard anything from Hercules the game is back up with him as an AI.
                Best decision at the moment

Thanks

Gramps

Comment

• I notice Hercules has dropped off the score board in-game, he's still visible in CivStats though... Weird...

Comment

• Looks like Tony will miss his third turn in a row, I really wish people would pay more attention to the tracker threads (and read their freaking PM's!)

Comment

• I always am against changing someone to AI without their knowledge, but its your call zoid.

Comment

• I've sent him an e-mail. Next turn it's AI time if he doesn't respond...

Comment

• bah I missed 4 turns, didnt know this was up ... I'm only subbing anyway, but will but glits at a disadvantage. You guys must have noticed me missing turns?

Tony

Comment

• I thought your handle was tonyciv4? That's where I sent the PM... And apparently your e-mail is connected to that account... Not easy to get in touch with a player when he got several logins...

Comment

• I talked with Hercules just now and he's out for good. So we need a replacement, anyone know someone who wants to play? Otherwise I'll put an ad out in the Civ4 MP forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aukland123 View Post
                                bah I missed 4 turns, didnt know this was up ... I'm only subbing anyway, but will but glits at a disadvantage. You guys must have noticed me missing turns?

Tony
                                Yes, one thing a person should do when asking someone to sub for them is to share where the thread is and make sure the admin of the game knows a sub is in place, past that, all in the subs hand

Gramps

Comment

Working...
                                X