No announcement yet.

[PBEM] The Big Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

hey dudes could sum1 please post me a link to a RELIABLE source to download the latest ci4 bts patch?the stupid ones im trying to dl from fkin stop half way thru the download and i hav to restart
      www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Do it from in-game.

Advanced / Check for updates
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

have tried that the game just sits there,left it on all night twice still nothing,check the pc in the morning it still patching.and no,theres nothing wrong with my net,or my pc or me
          www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Bring one of your memory sticks over to Newmarket and I'll do your dirty work for you Pete, again.........

Comment

ooook,you know you love it dirty rob.will bring next week when i pic up the scanner thingy.please be patient for the save dudes,will get the game sorted out
              www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Almost a month to patch a game!!!!

Surely not even you are this slow Pete!!!

Comment

Shutup,you forget YOU are the one who had my thumbdrive with the patch on it for a week....as always...your fault
                  sorry nuggog,heres the save as an apology
                  www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Message from Nugog

Nick's PC is snaffu - he is looking at getting another one next week - so there will be a delay with the game.

Comment

• tell him to get an hp laptop this time
                      www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• Hurry up Petroiski!!!!

Comment

• OMG OMG OMG
                          did you know this is so old, i actually had to go pull out an old hard drive and put it in my laptop so i could get the password for apoly???
                          gimme a few days to find the dam game somewhere round here......

(ohh look at the:it says i may choose an icon for my message!)
                          www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• save to nuggog
                            www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• Petrus.......

Comment

• P head......

Comment

Working...
                                X