Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Dreylinia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

3920BC sent to Zorzak.

Not sure what to make of the title of this PBEM!

Comment

3880 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

Originally posted by Dreylin View Post

Not sure what to make of the title of this PBEM!

It is a habit I picked up from some other people. You kinda started this - so named it after you...............

My other thought was DNSSZ - which doesn't have a very interesting ring to it.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Fair enough, though NSSDZ or NuStSkDrZo

If you're into anagrams, how about Dr. Z. S. NutSok?

Comment

Onto Strudo.

Comment

To Skyrider

Comment

To Dreylin

Comment

3880BC to Zorzak.

A quick warning that I'll be away this weekend from Friday ~7am to Sunday 9pm-ish. I'll play my turn once I get back on Sunday.

Comment

3840 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

Onto Strudo.

Have a great weekend Dreylin!

Comment

Well I'm back ... I guess the save is still with one of the S's...

Comment

Yep was with me sorry. My Fiancee had a knee reconstruction on the weekend, so I've been kinda busy helping her get around.

Save to Sykrider

Comment

Well, some things are more important; I hope everything went well!

Comment

Yeah all good. Still has a bit of pain and will be on crutches for the next few weeks, but the surgeon was pretty pleased with the way it went.

Comment

Working...
                                X