• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1260AD to Jid

Comment

• Where are we with this turn?

I sent mine on to Hercules a while ago.

Comment

• I haven't had anything from Hercules. Maybe send him the turn again?

Comment

• I've resent the file now.

lol, I am getting withdrawal symptoms from this game

Comment

• I know what you mean Jid!

Anyway, 1270AD back to you Jid.

Comment

• --> Hercules

Wittlich - game on!

Sorry Guys - I should have resent the game turn a lot sooner

Comment

• Next turn 1270 AD to Andydog
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 1280AD to Jid
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Guys, shall we play with the new patch? In some of my other games, people have installed the latest patch and things seem to work.

Comment

• --> Hercules

I am happy to play with the new patch providing it doesn't mess with the game.

Comment

• Turn 1280 AD to Andydog.

I haven't downloaded the patch yet. But good to note that it doesn't seem to effect MP pbem games as much.

However I am in a couple of long running pitboss games and would prefer to wait on a wider considered view.

I would be reluctant to have a partition with 3.19 in one and 3.17 in the other.

Comment

• I have patched to version 3.19. So I believe the save I am forwarding is now a 3.19 save...

1290AD to Jid.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• What's happened chaps? Who has the turn?

Comment

• 1300AD to Jid.

Comment

• Turn 1300AD to Andydog.

Comment

Working...
                                X