• 125AD off to Jid

Comment

• Turn 125 AD to Andydog.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• --> Wittlich

Comment

• 150AD to Jid

As a note to all: Tomorrow morning I am leaving for Honolulu for a few days. I will back home again on the evenimg of December 8th (next Monday night).

Comment

• --> Hercules

Wittlich - have a good time! That is a fine festive beard too.

Comment

• --> Wittlich

Enjoy Honolulu. How long did it take you to grow that beard anyway?

Comment

• It's a magical beard.

I'm back home again. Had a good time, just wish it was a longer trip.

175AD to Jid
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Glad you had a good time.

--> Hercules

Comment

• Not yet got to Honolulu., :desire:

Welcome back.

Comment

• Turn 175 AD to Andydog.

Comment

• And 200AD off to Jid.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• --> Hercules

Comment

• Turn 200AD to Andydog.

Comment

• ==>> Wittlich.

Never been to Honolulu. What is there to do there?

Comment

• 225AD to Jid.

Well, Honolulu is the state capital. I actually flew into Honolulu but stayed in Waikiki (a suburb of Honolulu). From my suite, a had a perfect view of all of Waikiki and Diamond Head. The main thing I did was drink and soak up the sun. Oh, and I also visited Pearl Harbor/USS Arizona Memorial.

Comment

Working...
                                X