Fight the Future!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoid
    Ok, catastrophe narrowly avoided. No subbing needed...

Having just offered my services as Zoid's sub I now find this new post...... How did 3 weeks turn into 3 days???
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
    Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

P.S.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to ask, do you still need a sub or not?
      Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
      Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by FeMme
          P.S.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to ask, do you still need a sub or not?
          I wouldn't say no to one of these...

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Ok - first of all my apologies folks. It was the perfect storm of a bathroom renovation, family stuff, and several other civ games that went ballistic and needed time.

So, I should play my turn tonight and the game will be on.

Many thanks for your patience.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                Has Beta played his turn yet?
                I don't think so. I haven't seen any posts recently in Mayhem of Merchants either
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Nuke - the game is not recognizing the save. It shows up in the PBEM save folder - along with the folders for my other bts games, but does not show up in the game when the Next War mod is loaded. Any ideas?

I will send it back to you via return email - to make sure that is what you intended to send me.

And yep - I will go play my Crossroads save next,
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                      Nuke - the game is not recognizing the save. It shows up in the PBEM save folder - along with the folders for my other bts games, but does not show up in the game when the Next War mod is loaded. Any ideas?

I will send it back to you via return email - to make sure that is what you intended to send me.

And yep - I will go play my Crossroads save next,
                      I sent the correct turn. It works on my PC. Do you want to try the original order, which was you, zoid, nugog, and then me?
                      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Let's give it a whirl.

Can't hurt.

Comment

Anything to get this game going...

Comment

Nuke - sent you an email. The save will not open directly from my mail either. Try posting it here.

Comment

Try playing from the attached file
                              Attached Files

Comment

Zoid or Nugog is the above turn downloadable and playable on your PC

Comment

Working...
                                X