Lost in Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange - I will resend.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Resent to Rob.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• FeMme's spaced out again..............
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Zoid: empty space awaits.
          Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
          Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Av8tors turn to brave the empty void.
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Nuuuuuuuuugog
              Attached Files
              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• I sent this to Rob - I will resend tonight (hopefully).

Do I need to upgrade this to the new patch?

Or do we just restart as we have done almost no turns on this with a new patched game?

Maybe changing the play order so that Av8tor does not need to post the saves here?

Comment

• Still nothing in NZ..........
                  Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                  Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                  Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Meh, I have lost interest in pbems. They take forever and feels antique compared to Pitboss...

Comment

• OK - so what do you want to do?

I am currently downloading the patch (very slowly) - so I can update the save to 3.17.

Comment

• You can go ahead without me...

Comment

• Me too, too much civ at the moment, and no-where near enough time......

This game seems doomed from the start anyway........

Comment

• OK - anyone up for a new game?

BTW Rob - I will send you the next turn anyway - can you just check for me that it will run on 3.17?

Comment

• Save works fine, and passed to FeMme if you guys and gals want to continue...............

Comment

• Zoid doesn't - so maybe we should just call it quits on this one.

I have tried 4 times to get a FF PBEM going - all have died - must be a sign......

Comment

Working...
                                X