Lost in Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight my pretty.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Av8tor

Please resend as the file you sent me is not a valid file type.

It ended with .CIV
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

You can rename it yourself. Just right-click on the file, choose "Rename" and change to ".CivBeyondSwordSave".
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Ok - I'll give it a go.

Comment

Nope - did not work.

Av8tor - please resend.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
              Nope - did not work.

Av8tor - please resend.
              Done
              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Mate - it still has the .CIV file extension - I can't get it to work.

If someone else knows how to get it too work - please let me know how.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                  Mate - it still has the .CIV file extension - I can't get it to work.

If someone else knows how to get it too work - please let me know how.
                  There must be something wrong with your ISP. No one else has a problem with the turns I send. I'll download the turn
                  Attached Files
                  Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Strange - as I have no problems with any saves for any of the other games I am in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog
                      Strange - as I have no problems with any saves for any of the other games I am in.
                      Hmm....interesting. Can you play the turn on the Forum? Believe it or not it is the same one i emailed you.

Comment

• I have downloaded it - I am at work at the moment - I will play it tonight - it looks ok though.

All very strange.

Comment

• This will be interesting......

I get the same sort of save in the Urtansia game and am unable to run it on my computer. I have to go over to FeMme's computer to play the save each and every time......

.civbeyondswordsave - does not work on my computer.

.CivBeyondSwordSave - does work on my computer.

Nugog will be aware why I have this problem ...........
                          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Ahhhh

Wouldn't he get a out of sync problem then?

Comment

• Interestingly the 'Poly server always removes the capitalisation from BtS saves.

Changing the capitalisation from the save Av8tor posted here worked.

Changing the file extension of the one he emailed me from .CIV to the correct BtS one did not work.

Anyway - Av8tor, it may be best if you can put the saves here for me - then remove it once I have played.

A pain in the arse I know - sorry.
                              Last edited by Nugog; May 27, 2008, 05:18.

Comment

• Anyway - Onto Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                X