Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat and Mouse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I think this is going to be a very short game for at least one of us
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

    Comment


    • #32
      That's for sure.

      3880BC to Beta
      ____________________________
      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
      ____________________________

      Comment


      • #33
        Save to Hesterate.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

        Comment


        • #34
          to Hercules

          Comment


          • #35
            Next turn 3840 BC to EPW.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by EPW
              I think this is going to be a very short game for at least one of us
              If it is that bad maybe we should start again.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

              Comment


              • #37
                >>

                Yeah its pretty bad, I think we got snaky continents?? If a majority agrees we will restart.
                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                Comment


                • #38
                  I concur. It wouldn't be so bad, except for the fact that our capital borders almost overlap with each other!

                  Any how, 3840BC sent to Beta.
                  ____________________________
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
                  ____________________________

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I am OK with continuing.

                    Save to Hesterate.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I think my position is OK but maybe after a couple of more turns we can decide on a poll or not. If we are alive that is.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Turn 3800 BC to EPW
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          3800BC to Beta
                          ____________________________
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
                          ____________________________

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            to Hesterate
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Turn 3760 BC to EPW
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                3760BC to Beta
                                ____________________________
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
                                ____________________________

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X