Cat and Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent!
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Turn 3960BC to EPW
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

On>>>>

This starting spot does not look promising
        "

Comment

Oh, Dear, GOD! No it does not...

But on a side note: Can someone PLEASE enlighten me as to how in the hell I managed to discover BOTH Hinduism AND Buddhism on the same turn?!? And this is only the second turn in the game!

I, for one, am completely in the dark as to how I could have managed to pull it off since a player can only research one advance at a time...

Oh, and 3960BC to Beta.

Comment

Hmmm, I might have popped a goody hut (I don't recall) and then my unit was destoyed by an animal prior to me taking my second turn...I will have to check out the combat/event log on my next turn...

Comment

I suspect Witt that you picked those techs in your initial set up. And the advanced start-up probably waits one turn to see who gets the religions.

Lucky you!

Your starting score would seem to indicate that you picked one more tech than the others.

Save to Hesterate.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Yes, I went back to the original save and realized that we were playing with advanced starts.

That's what I get when there is a long pause between turn 1 and turn 2.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I hope I discover Flight in turn 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                    I hope I discover Flight in turn 2.
                    If you're stuck on a small island we may have to restart...
                    "

Comment

PLEASE! Some one be on a small island!

Speak up NOW! :desire:
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Turn 3920 to EPW.

Comment

>
                          "

Comment

3920BC to Beta

Comment

to Hesterate

Comment

3880 BC to EPW

Comment

Working...
                                X