No announcement yet.

[pbem] Sbwn 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Beta has returned and resent the save.

1848AD off to Nugog.

Comment

• Sweet.

Onto Strudo.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• Holy crap. The save is with me.

Sorry lads. Will play it shortly.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1850ad to Witt.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1850AD to Nugog
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• No worries.

I have ordered an external DVD drive/burner - as surprise surprise - there were none in country.

Hopefully it will be here by next weekend.
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• It's ALIVE!!!!!

Sorry for the delay everyone.

Comment

• ____________________________
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich View Post

Scarily - I still have an original Civ4 game going with Fed and Strudo. It has paused quite a few times for technical difficulties, illness (on Fed's part), people moving country (my fault) and Strudo has struggled on with all of it.

Wittlich - your new avatar - is it from a special event?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog View Post
                            It's ALIVE!!!!!

Sorry for the delay everyone.
                            No probs.

Save to Witt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog View Post

Scarily - I still have an original Civ4 game going with Fed and Strudo. It has paused quite a few times for technical difficulties, illness (on Fed's part), people moving country (my fault) and Strudo has struggled on with all of it.
                              I also have a Vanilla Civ game going - Jailbreak. Been a couple of years now. And it has 5 or 6 players.

Comment

• 1852AD to Nugog

Comment

Working...
                                X