X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1826AD sent to Nugog.

Comment

• And onto Strudo.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• to Wittlich.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1828AD off to Nugog

Comment

• To Witt. Sorry for the delay gents. Was having trouble getting my head and heart back into civ, but I'm there now.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1830AD off to Nugog.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• I was wondering what happend with this game.

1832AD off to Nugog.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• And back to Witt.

Comment

• 1834AD to Nugog.

Comment

• 1836 to Wittlich

Comment

• 1836AD to Nugog

Comment

• 1838 to Witt.

Comment

• 1838AD to Nugog

Comment

Working...
                                X